Zombie may also refer to:
- Zombie Pirate - Zombie Pirate, found in several regions, terrorizing other Characters.
- Zombie Businessman - Zombie Businessman, found in several regions, terrorizing other Characters.
- Zombie Cheerleader - Zombie Cheerleader, found in several regions, terrorizing other Characters.
The Zombie has a grey head with no hair, red eyes and a mouth full of broken teeth. He wears a dark grey suit with rips in it over an off-white shirt with a loosened collar and a brown tie dangling from it. His arms, hips and legs are dark grey as well, and there are matching rips on the legs. His hands are grey to match his head. Black flies constantly swarm about his head.
When idle. the Zombie will often make a couple of shuffling steps back then forward again. Occasionally, he will scratch his head, causing it to fall off, then grab the head and pop it back on again. When landing from a double-jump, the Zombie falls to the ground with his head on his back and has to quickly shove it back on again.
The Zombie's scare attack is to lean forward and growl loudly at the target.
Slow in speed and even slower of mind, the lumbering Zombie may look a little scary, but he’s completely harmless in every way. Everything he does is slow, mindless and repetitive, from zoning out while watching TV, to waiting in line at the grocery store, to stacking one brick on top of another to build a perfectly even, completely featureless wall that stretches along for miles and miles.
If you interrupt him, he’ll just stare at you blankly before going back to whatever he was doing before. If you put an obstacle in front of him, he’ll keep bumping into it over and over again until someone turns him around. If you pick him up and move him to a new place, he’ll start doing something mindless there instead. The only thing that seems to motivate him is his cherished turkey leg – if you dangle it in front of him, he’ll stretch his arms out toward it and follow it wherever it goes.
- Zombies are only vulnerable to Black Weapons.
- Zombies can appear in nearly every Biome as a result of attacking other characters. They cannot be discovered in these situations, only when they spawn on their own in the Biomes listed above.
- Zombie's eyes glow red in the dark.