Vampire is a playable character in LEGO Worlds.
The vampire has unprinted black legs. His torso is black, and printed with a black jacket, a dark red vest and bow tie, a white waistcoat, and a gold pendant. His arms are black, and he has white hands. He wears a tattered and edged black cape. His face is white, and he has a mouth with white teeth in it. His eyes are red with white dots in them, and are surrounded by circles of grey. He has large black eyebrows with a small crease between them. He has slicked back black hair. He comes with a black bat as his accessory.
Additionally to the above, the Vampire's eyes glow in the dark. The Vampire has many unique animations: He hovers instead of walking, folds his cloak around himself when not moving, and does a double swoop through the air when jumping or attacking. When swimming, he floats on his back and kicks along merrily. He can also transform into a small black Bat, which can fly, then transform back again.
“I’m supposed to drink WHAT?!”
The Vampire may be a 200-year-old creature of nightmare and legend, but that doesn’t mean that he has to be uncivilized. He likes to read comic books with his pet bat, take long walks by the seaside (after sunset, of course), and throw huge parties in his big stone castle.
He’s not a big fan of the more traditional vampire activities (though he has to admit that the flying is pretty cool), and much prefers a fruit smoothie to the classic beverage of choice. The local villagers might have been a little spooked at first, but now they’re very excited to have a friendly vampire in town!
- The Vampire regenerates health. Every few seconds, the Vampire will gain back another Heart until health is full. This effect occurs even if the player has taken the form of the Vampire.
- The Vampire is one of the rare characters with a transform ability: He can change into a Bat! To activate, you must click the transformation button on the left side of the screen (or press the appropriate button). If you do not see the icon, you may need to re-select the Vampire character from the Character Customization menu.
- Once transformed into a Bat, the player can fly (press space twice to take to the air). To transform back into the Vampire, the Bat must land on some surface. While flying, holding the down button too long will cause the bat to dive (as though skydiving).
- Bats cannot drive Vehicles or ride other Creatures or open Item Chests. They can swim on the surface of water, but cannot dive underwater. While in Bat-form, the Vampire does not regenerate.
- There is an achievement for putting the Vampire next to Lord Vampyre's Bride in the Monster Castle in Monster Town. The best way to do this is to put them both in the lab beneath the castle.
- Unlocking the Vampire is a complex process, requiring not only completing a series of Quests just to get him to spawn, but then he must be defeated AND traded a Red Magic Potion (may not need to trade him the potion to collect him)
|Spoilers! Click to see the Quest Chain...|
LEGO Worlds Vampire Unlock Guide (with thanks to Supertippie on the Steam Forums)
Here is a seed for you to find the Vampire’s Quest:118-127-316 G at X: 24.4 Y:30 Z: 120
Start off in the Weird Woods and search for a large fenced in mansion that has a green quest dot on the map. Head to the front of the house and talk to the quest starter (Major Quinton Steele) who will ask you to build a Monster Fighter Camp.
After you build the Camp head around to the other side of the house where another quest giver, Ann Lee will ask for a photo with something spooky. Take her photo with a nearby skeleton in a grave, then she will ask you to vandalize the house by painting it white.
Now it's back to Major Steele. He'll ask you to steal a potion from the Vampire's stash. Head to the side of the house and find a chest which should give you the magic potion. Head back to the front of the house to swap the magic potion for a Wooden Sword.
After exchanging for the Wooden Sword you will immediately find the Vampire sneaking around the outside of the building’s fence. You must fight and defeat him here to complete the final quest. This Vampire may disappear immediately, so don't worry if you didn't have a chance to collect him. Later you will find him roaming the Weird Wood at night ready to fight.
Since the Vampire disappears at daylight, you have to be quick to defeat him or he may disappear before you can collect him. It is not certain that you must give him the potion he asks in order to collect him.
The Vampire is a great character with some fun abilities and animations (like turning into a flying bat and doing the back stroke while swimming). He’s certainly one of the best characters to get just for his ability to fly alone!