The Spider is a non-rideable Creature in LEGO Worlds that naturally appears in many different surface and subterranean biomes, such as Cave Systems, Weird Woods and even the Moon. Not to be confused with the giant Space Spider from the Moon.
The Spider can appear in the following colours and Biomes:
- Black - Dusty Dunes, Falling Forest, Fantasy Forest, Lawless Lagoon, Ornamental Orchard, Pirate Playground (Tutorial), Rowdy Rainforest, Watchful Wilderness, Weird Woods and the caves beneath those biomes.
- Blue - Dessert Desert, Fungus Forest and the Cave Systems beneath the Dessert Desert.
- Glowing - Weird Woods and the Cave Systems beneath Crystal Crags.
- Orange - Dessert Desert, Fungus Forest, Ornamental Orchard and the Cave Systems beneath the Dessert Desert.
- Purple - Moon
- Red - Curious Canyon, Dusty Dunes, Falling Forest, Fungus Forest, Lawless Lagoon, Rowdy Rainforest, Wicked Wasteland, and two of the Tutorial Worlds: Prehistoric Peril (Tutorial) and Pirate Playground (Tutorial).
- Silver - Junkyard Jungle
The Spider is a small creature with eight legs and jaws that resemble a typical LEGO hand. It scuttles around making skritching noises as it moves, and squeaking noises when idle. Spiders appear in a variety of colours, the colour being dependent on the Biome they've spawned in. For example, Purple Spiders only appear on the Moon.