The Sky is a largely unpopulated region in LEGO Worlds.
The Sky region is not a distinct Biome in LEGO Worlds, but does act as a specific region, as evidenced by the volumetric solid clouds that are randomly generated in the sky. These clouds can be landed on, carved out, and even built upon - as some enterprising characters have discovered: Building great castles in the sky!
- Sky Fortress - a narrow tower built upon a tiny floating island, armed with numerous cannons, but otherwise unpopulated - found above the Watchful Wilderness.
- Beanstalk Castle - Massively majestic castle above a giant beanstalk in the Falling Forest and Fantasy Forest.
- Cloud Palace - A royal palace built upon clouds with a small rainbow bridge entrance, found floating above the Fantasy Forest, Perilous Peaks, Playful Prairie and Watchful Wilderness.
- Golden Clouds - Metallic gold clouds, laden with actual treasure, but nearly too high to fly to. Found above the Perilous Peaks. Beware of Dragons!
Useful Galactic Coordinates:
- Not all Biomes have clouds in the Sky region. Notably, the Tutorial worlds and the Moon Biome are lacking clouds.