The various Skeleton Horses are all skeletal versions of the Horse, standing about the same height, with bony structure, and a divot for the rider to ride in. They move and animate in the same way as regular Horses.
The Skeleton Horse
This Skeleton Horse is white from end-to-end with no special features other than that.
- The Skeleton Horse may be found in the Dusty Dunes, Fearsome Frontier
- This model is also used for the horse pulling the Ghostly Chariot.
The Black Skeleton Horse
This Skeleton Horse is black from end-to-end with flames coming from the eyes.
- The Black Skeleton Horse can be found in Monster Town, Perilous Peaks, Weird Woods, and Wicked Wasteland.
The Glowing Skeleton Horse
This Skeleton Horse is glowing whitish green (white in the daylight) from end-to-end with no special features other than that.
This creature appears to be the Skeletal Horse in glow in the dark white. This piece can be found in one known LEGO set, the Monster Fighter's theme set The Mummy where it is used to pull the Mummy's Chariot.
- The Glowing Skeleton Horse can be found in Monster Town, Weird Woods and in certain Cave Systems (the crystal type).
- This model is used for the horse pulling the Spooky Chariot.
- The various Skeleton Horses can be discovered immediately when they are found, there is no unlock Quest necessary.
- Skeleton Horses spawn at night and disappear during the day.