The Mushroom Forest is typically rolling green hills with a rainbow assortment of giant mushrooms, clovers and grass stalks instead of trees. Large pockmarked boulders litter the bio me. Occasional mushroom houses can be found - and even the rare Mushroom Village. At night, the landscape lights up as many of the mushrooms glow in the dark.
Only during the day:
Only at night:
Only in water:
- Fish - all varieties
|Price in Studs|
|Large Bouncy Mushroom||750|
|Huge Bouncy Mushroom||250|
|Massive Bouncy Mushroom||250|
Brick Builds: Edit
The Mushroom Forest is full of Brick Builds in the form of gigantic mushrooms in a variety of colours, including blue, orange, red, yellow and purple, in a variety styles (rounded- and peak-capped), as well as giant 3-leafed green clovers, giant curved stalks of grass and giant pock-marked boulders.
- Mushroom Platform - large amanita-styled mushroom with a Treasure Chest on top.
- Mushroom House - Might only be part of a Mushroom village, but there should be one house with a Treasure Chest inside.
- Paint colours unlocked when discovering this Biome:
- MushroomGrass- a random green and brownish ground texture.
- Sand - Light tan ground texture.
- Stone - Grey stone texture.
- Mud - Rich reddish-brown mud texture. Makes squishing noises.