The Canyon Biome is typically wide open flat or gently reddish-brown with large stone mesas and arches dominating the landscape. There are no trees here, and few props other than cacti and skeletons.
|Price in Studs|
|Bouncing animal ribcage||750|
|Horned animal skull||250|
|Three-horned animal skeleton||250|
Brick Builds: Edit
There are many structures, including several different small houses on platforms, tall thin trees and stacked balanced boulder formations, with and without platforms.
- Small houses (several styles)
- Stacked boulder columns (no platforms)
- Stacked Boulder Platforms (no chests)
- Stacked Boulder Platform - with Item Chest
- Tall thin trees
Useful Galactic Coordinates: Edit
- 1456 - 1845 - 7231 (Update 1) - Can just barely see where the Canyon starts on the world map, but once you get there, it's huge.