The Apple is a small single-coloured apple with a leaf. There are five different apples currently in LEGO Worlds: Green, Dark Green, Red, Yellow and Golden. It is held in the right hand, and can be thrown, at which point all but the Golden Apple* will grow a new Apple Tree, which can then be broken, possibly yielding a new Apple.
This item is known in LEGO sets as Apple and is found in many sets in a wide variety of themes.
- When pulling apples from the tree in LEGO Creator: Changing Seasons, the Character pulls down studs instead of this item.
- This item is used to unlock many Creatures, including the Horse, Brown Pony, Giraffe and many others.
- The Golden Apple will NOT grow into a new Apple Tree, and there are no known Golden Apple Trees that can be picked.
- At one time, a Golden Apple Tree grew in the Giant Beanstalk Castle, and that tree could be broken for a Golden Apple, but since Title Release 3A, that tree has gone missing.
- The Golden Apple costs 5,000 from the Trader, and can be sold back for 2,500. The other Apples are 1,750 and 500 respectively.